Sharing a really fun recipe today of what I like to call "Pajama Cookies." My great grandma used to make these cookies and my mother has since taught me how to make them as well. We call them Pajama Cookies because you can make them in your PJs.
These are no-bake cookies so the process of making them (before cooling them) takes about 20 minutes. Easy peasy! So excited to share them with you today. Hope you enjoy!
The ingredients & utensils:
1. Box of corn flakes
2. Jar of peanut butter
3. 2-3 bags of butterscotch morsels
4. Wax paper
5. Cookie sheet
6. Large cooking pan & spoon
1. Lightly crush the bag of corn flakes.
2. Scoop out half the jar of peanut butter and pour in 3 bags of butterscotch morsels. Put on medium low and wait for it to melt all together. Make sure to keep stirring so nothing burns on the bottom.
3. Stir until it's melted (and looks like this):
4. Turn off the heat and pour in the corn flakes:
5. Mix it all together until the corn flakes are completely coated:
6. Scoop out the cookies onto a cookie sheet covered in wax paper. You can either do this in cookie shapes or as a full sheet (which is what I do!)
7. Put in the fridge for an hour (or until hard)
8. Cut up, eat and enjoy!
What are your favorite cookies to make for the holidays? I've also teamed up with some amazing bloggers to share our favorite cookie recipe for the holidays. Be sure to check them out!